Borneo Ultimate Adventure Tours
Your own holiday travel itinerary in Sabah Malaysian Borneo.
Many people come to Borneo with a special interest or goal in mind. Perhaps you want to get close to Borneo’s endemic Orang Utan? Study the diverse Flora and Fauna of the Rainforests? Discover traditional foods? Or maybe you plan to spend some time in a local village, learning about Borneo’s indigenous people? Perhaps you want to do a unique combination of these?
Whether you are a biologist, naturalist, anthropologist, photographer, food enthusiast or adventure seeker, our local guides can help you get the most out of your time by advising you on areas most relevant to your special interest. With their knowledge of wildlife, nature, food, language and culture in Borneo, their guidance can be an invaluable asset on your trip. We have connections with local villages, rainforest lodges, wildlife areas and homestay programmes across Malaysian Borneo. We can assist you in finding the right area and accommodation to suit your needs.
We can assist you whatever travel plan you want to do in Borneo, whether it’s writing a thesis, searching for wildlife, hunting for Asia’s greatest culinary delights, pursuing a hobby, writing articles or simply seeking an alternative adventure in Malaysian Borneo. Feel free to contact us to find out more about how we can help you get the experience you are looking for.
Some examples of tailored special interest trips and tours we can arrange:
- Bird Watching in Borneo Jungles
- Mountain Biking (any level)
- White Water Rafting
- Photography Expedition
- Culinary Food Tour
- Village Homestay Program
- Wildlife Trails
- Endemic Primates of Borneo
- Botanical trails in Borneo Rainforest
- Cultural Longhouse Experience
- Temple & Mosque visits
We can combine tours, tailor itineraries, and even assist you with general information about Malaysian Borneo. Our guides are all local people who can give you a unique insight into Borneo’s rich culture and nature with their expertise. We can help you arrange short trips, long stays, jungle trails and kampong visits. Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’d be happy to assist.
Why choose BUSAT?
- We are the ultimate trip advisor, established for over 10 years we are passionate about sharing our expertise and experience to ensure you the best holiday in Borneo.
- We provide all inclusive, hassle free package, all is require is from you is to sit back relax and enjoy your holiday. From pick-ups, transfers or guided tours, you name it and we’ll have it.
- We have the best people for the job. Our award winning guides and outdoor specialist will ensure an unforgettable experience in Borneo.
- We support Eco-Tourism and conservation.
- Our friendly and enthusiastic crew are dedicated to helping you to get the most out of your time in Borneo.
- We customize our holiday packages to suit your needs, taking into account time, budget and interests. Just let us know what you’re looking for.
- We offer specialise travel advise, we pride ourself to be impartial and providing you the best travel guide tips and advise. Feel free to inquire and check out our travel guide section.
- We have our own equipment, staff and transportation with a capacity to handle more than 50 guests for any kayaking, mountain biking , white water rafting tour at a time.
- We can offer you inspirational tour ideas, from heavenly sea-side getaways to thrilling mountain-trek
- We offer high-quality tour packages at an extremely competitive price.
- We are passionate about ensuring that your tour with us is unforgettable.
- Come and visit us to get the best tour for your time in Borneo.
Adventure Company Director Profile
Ahmadul Tahir: Best Specialized Tour Guide in Sabah during the Sabah Tourism Awards 2007/2008Career Highlights Eco Challenge in Sabah (Sabah, Malaysia)-Team Captain Sabah-6th Place 2000 | Eco Challenge New Zealand (New Zealand) | 2001 National Geographic Action Asia Challenge 2002 | Mild Seven Outdoor Quest (Sabah, Malaysia) 2004